What we expect from the Candidate?
Candidate should love the business model and needs to be passionate about achieving excellence in serving our customers and partnering restaurants. We are a data driven organization and like to take most of decisions backed by data and hence want a candidate to possess good analytical skills. We are not running a business, we are making History – If you want to make History, come join us.
We are looking for Business Development Associates to be face of the company and Sign-up local restaurants and helping us add high quality restaurant partners to our platform. Business Development Associate needs to find out key gaps in our restaurant inventory and need to fill it through complete process of lead generation, pitching and on-boarding.
The candidate will report directly to the City Manager and work along with him to fill gaps and bring high quality restaurants and add more and better choices for our customers.
- Sign up local restaurants. You’ll be critical in helping us add high quality restaurant partners to our platform
- This is a mix of inside and outside sales. You’ll make 50+ cold calls , 3+meetings per day and seal the deal with face to face meetings
- Meet weekly and monthly KPI’s. You don’t mind being measured against specific goals. You’ll want to crush these goals.
- Support of the restaurant partners in the constant improvement to a top online delivery service
- Support in the development and optimization of sales strategies
- Sales of innovative upselling products to existing restaurant partners
- Preparation of offers and conducting of negotiations
- Responsibility and realization of quantitative and qualitative objectives
- Adapt to fast pace startup culture, a chaos will not scare you!
- Able to spend 75% of time in out-door meetings.
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Business from a reputed university.
- Have your own conveynce.
- 1-4 years experience in Sales in a start-up / FMCG.
- Experience in restaurant industry/foodie is a plus.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience is a plus.
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
- High degree of emotional intelligence.
- You’ve passion for what we’re building.
- Scrappy, with a get shit done attitude
- Fun! We like to work hard, but also have some fun