We are looking for an Angular 2/4/5 Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The artistic design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help in regard to animations, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developers, and communicate with the API using standard methods. You'll be given a thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure.
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular 2 app.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Creating e2e test suites for components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Basic Knowledge in Developing Progressive Web App in Angular
- Knowledge in Angular 4 will be an added advantage
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Integrating the back-end API calls in web front
- Communicating with external web services