RADFolks have an immediate need for a WPF.Net Developerto work on a long term project.
The candidate must be a hands-on .Net expert and proficient in wpf/C# with experience of MVVM pattern and PRISM for modular application design.
· C# / .Net – Experience of using LINQ & Generics with understanding of concurrency & multi-threading concepts.
· WPF -- Experience and understanding of WPF ideally using MVVM and PRISM framework
· Development of UI for core modules of the Client and Deal Lifecycle Management Application.
· Drive UI feature set and overall system codebase
· Willingness to work on multiple projects across other UI technologies - Web / Html5
· Engage with global team with various developers, Product Mgmt., QA and support personnel.