Qualification:- Secondary school certificate with science or Vocational training certificate
Experience: - 3 Years of Experience in Assit with Technician Maintenance of Scada, Automation, CCTV, TFS & Telecom systems.work In , Muscat Oman - In Semi Govt Power Generation Company-
Asst.Technician/Helper should have some working experience in Scada, Automation, CCTV, TFS & Telecom systems, method of Maintenance of all systems, its basic parts etc. He should be able to perform the following steps.
- To keep general cleanliness / House Keeping of Scada, Automation, CCTV, TFS & Telecom systems & to update all the necessary records.
- To operate Fire Extinguishers as and when required.
- To communicate with the immediate superior in an effective manner during an emergency without getting panic.
- To Obtains parts from stock and hands tools to Technicians
- Assists in reassembly, and cleans tools and working area
- Performs other duties as described under Engineer/Technician.
- Assists in Inspects, repairs, maintains, calibrates, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems to include circuits, switchgear, distribution equipment, motor control centers, Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) electric motors, switches,
- Assists in Inspects, repairs, maintains, calibrates, tests, and troubleshoots instrumentation components to include transducers, valve actuators, sensors, and cathodic protection systems.
- Assists in Inspects, repairs, maintains, calibrates, tests, and troubleshoots SCADA and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) systems to include PLC hardware and software.
- Assist in Performs preventive maintenance duties; inspects equipment; checks voltage and amperage; tightens, cleans, and lubricates equipment; locates potential problems.
- Assist in Maintains process control instrumentation and support system throughout all pump stations; cleans, calibrates, and lubricates control equipment and enclosures, tools, test equipment, and vehicles.
- Assist in troubleshoots and repairs electrical, electronic, microprocessor-based, pneumatic, and mechanical process control components; identifies, isolates, and diagnoses failures using various types of test equipment; interprets schematics and loop drawings; coordinates repairs with Maintenance Technicians as necessary.
- Assists in maintaining an inventory of materials, tools, and supplies.
- Performs confined space entry, as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.