Rankiz E-Venue is the leading Amazon solution provider across the world. Successful candidates will be interviewing directly with the managing Partner.
We're looking for a full time, experienced digital marketing and web development professional who can build and manage client relationships and projects to join our growing and ambitious digital marketing and E-commerce development agency in Lahore.
This person will be self-motivated, dedicated and passionate about ensuring Business & client success, delivering continuous improvements and offering a world-class service.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns that build brand awareness and generate leads, with a close eye on ROI.
- Create, maintain, and grow new and existing social networks, including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and others.
- Having a complete knowledge of the Social media paid marketing policies and regulations.
- Attracting new online customers and increasing revenue generated from existing customers.
- Maintaining Good social and other digital media presence to ensure better brand image and increase awareness.
- Responsible for all digital marketing for a brand including content management, SEO/SEM, online media, graphics, social media, affiliate marketing, and email marketing.
- Manage the right mix of content to support integrated campaigns, including outbound emails, campaign landing pages, SEO/SEM infographics, and social media.
- Use analytic skills to identify and test emerging opportunities for business market growth and improvement.
- Managing and developing social media content calendar and copywriting, including social media captions and website articles.
- Analyzing campaign data and compiling regular reports on campaign performance.
- Applying search marketing principles to online content to improve search engine ranking.
- Manage and oversee social media content on daily basis and keeping an eye on new methods of promotion and engaging techniques used by the competitors of the client’s brand.
- Plan SEM programs for keyword discovery, keyword expansion, ad copy, ad grouping, landing page optimization, testing, and analysis to improve click through and conversion rates.
- Provide client support across a range of digital marketing activities including paid digital advertising, SEO, email marketing and social media.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Provide client support with regards to web development and website updates
- Manage client projects and be a point of contact for client relationships
- Attend face to face meetings with clients as and when required
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to strategize, manage and plan digital advertising and lead generation campaigns for clients
- Provide recommendations and make suggestions to help ensure continuous improvements in performance
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency and that the content is informative and appealing.
- Manage ad-hoc client requirements offering support, advice and solutions
- Be responsible and take accountability for the success of client activity to ensure their business growth
What we're looking for
- At least 5 years' experience in digital marketing and content writing.
- All round expert in digital marketing and advertising, with knowledge of all Search Engine Marketing (SEM) techniques.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Experience in Wordpress and in converting PSDs to pixel perfect HTML templates.
- An enthusiastic, motivated and hard working individual who works well collaboratively as part of a team.
- A good communicator with strong problem solving skills and good attention to detail
- Good English is a must.
- Ideal candidate comes from an online hyper growth business based in digitally matured local markets.
- A reliable individual who can manage their own time effectively and ensure deadlines are always hit
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and self-motivated attitude
- Continually striving to seek improvements to improve performance
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an E-commerce environment is mandatory ( Managing in E- commerce store, retail environment is preferred.
- Familiarity with digital best practices in web implementation is a must.
- Experience in improving website conversion; including a background using and managing advanced interactive technologies will be an advantage.
Kindly note: We cannot consider applications from professionals who do not hold E Commerce Marketing experience.
- Digital marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 5 years (Preferred)
- Wordpress: 5 years (Preferred)
- Email Marketing : 2 years (Preferred)
- SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- SEM: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Wordpress (Preferred)
- Google Adwords/Analytics (Preferred)