We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer - iOS to join our team at RCAPPS. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out new product development from conception to implementation, high-quality and high-volume programming, while displaying a keen eye for quality and code maintenance. Experience with Swift is mandatory.
Skills and Requirements:
Here are some general skills that we're looking for:
• 3+ years of mobile development experience with evidence of exceptional ability.
• Expert level proficiency in Swift and Objective C.
• Experience working with UIKit, AFNetworking, Core Data, Storyboards, Autolayouts, Push Notification, Core Graphics.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Flexible thinker - Don’t get too attached to a particular solution—things change quickly around here.
• Detail oriented - Whole is the sum of the parts.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.