We are looking for a self-driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap for our clients.
You should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist. Having experience with AdWords is a plus.
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· Adequate knowledge of Social Media Advertising and Search Engine Advertising.
· Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
· Positive attitude, and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Fluency in English
· Health Insurance
· Casual/Sick Leaves
· Annual Leaves
· Company Sponsored Events