Renusoft (Pvt.) Ltd is providing providing complete IT and medical billing solutions to its medical practices in USA. Currently, we are looking for an IT consultant purely on project basis for its Karachi Office. Candicate can apply on a part-time basis.
- Good fluency in English
- IT graduate from a reputable university
- CCNA or MCSE will be an added advantage
Experience & Responsibilities:
- Designing, organizing, modifying, installing, and supporting a company's computer systems and install LANs, WANs and network segments.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users, deployment of CISCO and other vendor’s routers, switches, Access points & firewalls.
- Can Configure, manage & troubleshoot Microsoft servers and Linux based Firewalls.
- Troubleshooting & managing systems & network technologies
- Good exposure to planning and deployment Active directory, Group policies & other domain related configurations & technologies
- Experience in deployment of open source web services & database deployment
- Deployment of IPSec, VPN & certificate services with different vendors & Linux
- Provide remote technical support to clients and resolve issues in timely manner
- Create security measures on system and networking according to HIPAA compliance
Other relevent tasks on as needed basis
This is purley a project-based job and will be terminated upon project completion.