The primary focus of the role will be the day to day supervision of production for quality control, ensuring control and development of people and production functions. This will also include compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental legislation. Will include use of testing apparatus.
- Co-ordinate production on a day to day level ensuring that quality, efficiency and Yield targets are delivered;
- Managing, training and developing all members of the production and operations teams;
- Testing of all raw, semi finished, and finished material.
- Developing quality control standards and ensuring those are being followed.
- Health and Safety and Environmental Management on site;
- Ensuring hygiene, quality and environmental standards are met in accordance with company procedures, statutory regulations and customer requirements;
- Work closely with maintenance staff to minimise downtime.
- Must know how to use lab apparatus.
- All documents to be maintained and daily report to be given to Head of department.
- To complete the analysis documents and report of the results obtained, of the raw material in process and finished products, after completion of analysis and submission of such reports to the head of department
- To calibrate and maintain the testing equipment during and after use, related to his / her working and timely inform to the QC/QA Manager for any Non-Conformance.
- To supervise overall cleanliness of the section.
- To make arrangements for the proper storage of Retaining samples of finished products and raw materials