The position will be responsible:
1. Responsible for supervising a team of web application developers to deliver systems of technical nature to resolve business problems and opportunities.
2. Provides technical expertise and acts as a technical resource and mentor for the Web development team.
3. Provides technical application strategy and leadership in one or more areas.
4. Demonstrated experience leading a team and ability to hold resources accountable in order to achieve results/deliverables.
5. Expert in handling a team work on application maintenance of a large scale Web Application.
6. Designs and develops new and modified features for the Web Application.
7. Independently researches and solves problems that are vague and unidentified
8. Hands on experience on the MVC framework, PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Web Services, RESTful APIs.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Information Systems, Science and Math or related discipline with an IT emphasis is required.
2. Six (06) plus years of experience in Web development.
3. Hands on experience on the MVC framework, PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Web Services, RESTful APIs, XML, HTML, AJAX and JQuery
4. Must have experience working in high visibility transactional applications and understand process rigor behind mission critical Web Applications.
5. Knowledge of Software Application Lifecycle processes such as defect tracking, automated build, requirements management, version control, continuous integration and code development best practices.
6. Must have experience with distributed systems.
7. Strong trouble shooting skills.
8. Must have experience with large scale B2B and B2C websites.