We are a U.S. based firm with offices in the U.S. and Pakistan. We are looking for a digitally savvy, and data-driven strategist to fulfill the role of Vice President PPC & Digital Marketing with extensive experience in generating quality leads to grow the business for Right Solution in the U.S., U.K., South Africa, Asia, Australia and European regions.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the CEO to plan, strategize and execute campaigns including SEO, PPC, digital outreach and content to achieve the company’s mission and vision.
- As VP Digital Marketing you will have 10+ years of experience in a lead role in business development for clients and employers, strategize series of campaigns and successfully execute the same within associated budgets.
- You are a master in marketing channels, result oriented and have a strong startup mentality with a can-do attitude to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Responsibilities:Plan, strategize and execute marketing campaigns to drive quality traffic for sales team to achieve ongoing revenue growth rate.
- Adept at using web analytics and digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahref and SEMrush, etc. to interpret audience behavior, buyer’s journey, customer segmentation, and responses to campaigns.Use your expertise in Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook and Youtube PPC lead generating eco-system for keyword research, bidding, and achieving revenue goals within set budgets.
- Devise tactics to build our brands online with the goal to generate and improve leads quality for conversion based on solid PPC and SEO strategies.
- Collaborate with sales and SEO teams to design, implement and execute paid ads to increase ROIs from all marketing channels.
- Work with web development and design teams to maximize customer acquisition, retention, and upsell rates to increase revenue streams.
- Report to the CEO on key performance indicators using tracking tools to research, forecast, and analyze campaign results including providing actionable insights for improvements.
- For the right candidate we offer a competitive all-inclusive package including basic salary of Rs. 400K+, performance based bonus, and allowances.
- Please note: this is a third shift position: 7PM – 3AM (EST time)