We are looking for a office coordinator for one of our US based client from the Homecare industry. The suitable candidate must possess following characteristics:
- Excellent English language skills because he will be speaking with native english speakers.
- Experienced on quickbooks to perform data entry and payroll tasks.
- Have prior experience of customer support. Ideal candidate will have prior experience from home care industry.
- Be able to work in US timings (6:30 pm to 3 am PK time).
- Must be at least Graduate or equivalent qualified.
Following is the list of job responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute incoming calls to the appropriate staff members
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner and schedule care consultations
- Finalize shifts on a daily basis to ensure shifts are accurate prior to invoice clients and paying caregivers
- After every semi-monthly billing period, review finalized shifts for accuracy, create invoices, print invoices, and email or mail to clients, insurance companies and transmit to managed care organizations
- After every semi-monthly pay period, gather all timesheets and payroll related documents, review for accuracy, upload caregiver timesheets into the payroll system, enter any Admin employee manual payroll items into the payroll system and submit for payroll processing
- Upload into Quickbooks all invoicing and payroll entries and reconcile
- Enter all cashbook accounting entries and accrual entries into Quickbooks
- Reconcile all Quickbooks accounts on a monthly basis
- Track and reconcile all insurance payments and payments received from managed care organizations
- Assist with the hiring process for new CAREGivers, duties may include fielding employment inquiries from prospective CAREGivers and moving applicants through the process.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the operating system
- Communicate client and CAREGiver concerns or problems with owner or other staff members as appropriate
- Ensure Home Instead Senior Care standards are met and upheld
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with owner, colleagues and CAREGivers.
Salary: From 60k to 90k depending upon the candidate meeting the required traits.