• Installation and Maintenance of Company’s deployment servers on Cloud
• Configuration and Management of CISCO, Huawei, TrendNet, Juniper Layer-2 and Layer-3 switches, and Wireless APs
• Complete understanding of VLANs, Inter-Vlan routing and Network topologies
• Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting services on Windows server 2008 /2012 and above, including Windows DHCP server, DNS server, Active Directory server and Windows Network Policy Server for 802.1x authentication
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of services on Linux servers, including but not limited to APACHE web server, MySQL, LDAP, Nagios, Samba, NFS, DNS, DHCP, etc.
• Considerable knowledge of bash or Python scripting for administration and automation.
• Installation, administration and troubleshooting of all Linux OS including knowledge of basic commands, security management, rights management, package installation, boot sequence, and troubleshooting
• Perform routine after-hour maintenance and emergency support as needed
• Hands on experience of hosting and server deployment on hosting and cloud platforms like OVH, AWS, Hostgator, GoDaddy, etc.
• Installation and configuration of Mikrotik ROS including routing, load balancing, firewall rules, and bandwidth management on Mikrotik
• Knowledge of Linux Virtualization software and container technology such as KVM, OpenVZ, LXC and other Virtualization platforms such as ESXI and VmWARE
• Hands on experience on Proxmox virtualization platform
• Hands on experience with Mikrotik and Fortinet Firewall
Rolus Tech consists of a team of highly qualified and dedicated individuals with an interestingly proficient mix of professional backgrounds. As business enterprises around the world recognize the importance for incorporating CRM software into their operations for achieving maximum employee product ...Read More