The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery by providing technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation. You’ll use your strong interpersonal skills to identify and engage with project stakeholders and then manage all ongoing communications to ensure all are kept informed at an appropriate level.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors developers and senior developers through formal and informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in personal development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
- Trains other innovators and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Encourages more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Challenges fellow innovators to progress toward their professional Development goals.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
- Self-evaluate and improve based on the responsibilities defined
- Reviews work of development team.
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies, and implement effective solutions.
- Technical Effort Management.
- Creates and executes development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps senior management well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and management.
- Ensures technical teams are contributing to our code library.
- Owns the development lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the project.
- Communicates and enforces coding standards
- Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies.
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages.
- Possess significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures.
- Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully