About Client and Role:
Our client provides the latest technologies that allows transport operators to better understand the needs of their passenger. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Product Team. As a Business Analyst on the Transreport team, you will be working closely with product owners and product manager to determine the scope of the project and establish the requirements and standards the project must meet.
• Hold requirement workshops with stakeholders & gather Business requirements
• Liaise between the development team and stakeholders
• Creating artefacts for the project
• Research-based on requirements and work with the Product owner on software design/solution;
• Documentation - Documenting the details of requirements and solutions;
• Creating the requirements in the form of user stories with appropriate acceptance criteria. You are also responsible for reviewing them to make sure that every business rule is covered and the acceptance criteria meet the user story functionality.
• Partnering with the PO to communicate the product vision and helping the development team understand the requirements, flow, complexity, and dependencies.
• Review and test the product as it develops to ensure its requirements and acceptance criteria are met.
• Excellent communication skills - from product specifications to tickets raising, to stakeholder presentations;
• Ability to get to the bottom of requirements/questions.
• Documentation skill - well structured and organised
• Stakeholder management
• Combination of managerial skills and technical understanding
• Experience in Business Analyst role, at least 3-5 years working experience
• Experience in an Agile environment,
• Experience working on digital products including web & mobile
• Experience in basic wireframes and journey flow design
• Excellent spoken and written English;
• Knowledge / Experience of agile methodologies of digital project management.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Experience in Jira & Confluences
Rozee is Pakistan's # 1 online job site which connects talent with opportunity. Rozee provides services to job seekers and employers by providing them one platform for job searching and hiring, respectively. As Pakistan’s largest online recruitment platform, it is used by over 100,000 employers and 9.5 million professionals. Since its inception, Rozee’s platform has facilitated over 1 million job placements and has the largest database of searchable CV’s in Pakistan.