We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks.
The HR Intern’s responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents accordingly, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies.
Timings: 10am to 7pm
First month is unpaid 2nd two months are paid and its leading to Job
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.·
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.·
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.·
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.·
- Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.·
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.·
- Assisting in the planning of company events.·
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.·
- Coordinating new hire orientations.·
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters