A reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Karachi is looking for an “H.R. Officer”. Applicant must be holding following degree to be considered:
1) BBA major in H.R. ; or
2) Relevant Certification(s) in H.R.
Incumbent must have knowledge about H.R. functions, policies and procedures. Candidates who are willing to be a part of a rapidly growing global accounting and auditing firm should apply with their detailed Resume along with passport size colored photograph in response to this advertise latest by 17 November, 2017.
- Assist with day to day operations of the H.R. functions and duties;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc);
- Coordinate H.R. projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and prepare minutes;
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc);
- Coordinate with applicants and schedule interviews;
- Conduct initial orientation of newly hired employees.
Job Descriptions are minimum but not limited to and may include any further responsibility as assigned to the candidate by the H.R. Manager.
S. M. Suhail & Co. (Chartered Accountants), is a fast growing mid-sized chartered accountancy practice operating in the areas of public accounting, business advisory and corporate services. We wish to be accessible to our clients, and work with them as a team and understand their corporate culture ...Read More