A reputable firm of Chartered Accountants based in Karachi is looking for an “H.R. Officer”. Applicant must be holding following degree to be considered:
1) BBA major in H.R. ; or
2) Relevant Certification(s) in H.R.
Incumbent must have knowledge about H.R. functions, policies and procedures. Candidates who are willing to be a part of a rapidly growing global accounting and auditing firm should apply with their detailed Resume along with passport size colored photograph in response to this advertise latest by 17 November, 2017.
- Assist with day to day operations of the H.R. functions and duties;
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies);
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc);
- Coordinate H.R. projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and prepare minutes;
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations;
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, leaves, etc);
- Coordinate with applicants and schedule interviews;
- Conduct initial orientation of newly hired employees.
Job Descriptions are minimum but not limited to and may include any further responsibility as assigned to the candidate by the H.R. Manager.