Greeting/ Point of Contact
· Be the first and last point of contact for Colabs building.
· Cover the front desk during business hours
· Greet and check-in member guests.
· Greet people who come in for tours, track walk-ins, schedule tours, and send confirmation emails.
· Manage all new mernbir sign up and integrate in CRM software.
· Manage Colabs Member check-ins and check-outs
· Prepare and distribute promotional mate. ials to guests/potential members.
· Answer walk-up member and guest questions or refer inquirer to additional resources
· Answering calls and directing them to relevant department or save messages.
· Ensuring that all cabinets are managed with updated record.
· Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
· Mark manual attendance on daily basis of Colabs Staff. Membership Management
· Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including member introductions, event support, email and print communications
· Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from members in order to ensure a cohesive community.
· Maintain updated records of payments and forward to accounts & finance department in soft form
· Inform Colabs clients about payment methods and verify their billing data.
· Managing and maintaining bookings for all bookable rooms.
· Receive payments for lockers, conference rooms and meeting room bookings for non-members.
· Arrange appointments for Colabs Team when required and update appointment calendars. · Schedule follow-up appointments for Colabs Team. Events and Community Management
· Assist with set-up and breakdown of events, including ordering food and beverages Building Operations and Management
· Assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
· Assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience · Manage keycard activations and meeting room access requests where applicable
· Submit building receipts to the Community Manager for expense reports
· Mail and Package responsibilities as needed
· Identify issues for escalation to the Community Manager and document accordingly
pSabcon Associates (pvt) Ltd offers an innovative, fast-paced, friendly and informal environment. Our employees roll up their sleeves, dig into the work and never stop learning. If you're looking for a collaborative environment where you'll be challenged intellectually, consider Sabcon Assoc ...Read More