A Software Developer assists in the development, delivery, and
maintenance of SADAD payment solution applications. He/she has some
experience in coding, testing and assisting in design of software
applications to meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure to understand the processes of the IT department.
- Follow the processes of the IT department.
- Analyzation and gathering of requirements.
- Help team mates to organize requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing
- documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code
- comments and clear code.
- Coding and assisting in design of the software applications being
- Testing program modules.
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications; providing user
- Documentation of code.
- Code review of other programmers.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good programing skills.
- Source code management skills on GIT/SVN/TFS etc.
- Strong SDLC knowledge and implementation skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Good functional and non-functional analysis skills.