We are seeking an energetic, creative and passionate Digital Marketing Specialist to help with our demand generation programs and drive awareness in our target markets. You'll need to be an outstanding content writer, social media savvy, fluent in all aspects of digital marketing and have experience with marketing campaigns in a fast-paced start-up environment. If you have what it takes, and thrive on working closely with sales to drive revenue, then you need to talk to us today. Would you be a fit for this position? Candidates will be required to provide a writing sample and a PowerPoint presentation demonstrating an understanding of digital marketing.
· Manage our HubSpot portal for inbound marketing: Create email campaigns, landing pages, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
· Manage SEO initiatives to optimize the website for inbound search traffic. Use Google Analytics and HubSpot Reporting to make optimization decisions.
Write content and manage content initiatives.
Write copy for landing pages, blog posts, social media posts, and other copy in a highly professional and relevant manner
· Communication with bloggers, industry organizations and other contributors to websites to get real backlinks
Manage social media presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
Quickly and efficiently coordinate many marketing campaigns, and liaise with other resources (freelancers, agencies, etc)
Report on the effectiveness of inbound marketing campaigns, and interpret of the results to help drive inbound marketing priorities
· 2-3 years of marketing experience, preferably at a B2B internet software company
· Goal oriented, highly driven person with a "Hands-on" attitude to getting things done
· Innate ability to learn our product, understand our target markets, and then articulate the solution in the customer's language
· Able to roll-up your sleeves and write HTML, use PhotoShop/InDesign or tweak a landing page in order to meet a deadline
· Experience working in a fast paced, high energy environment
· Very strong time management and ability to multi-task
· Outstanding written and verbal communications skills combined with attentive listening abilities