We are Looking for a senior Software developer to be part of a highly collaborative, quality focused, Agile team.
You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, flexible environment where communication is essential.
Also you should have the ability to find the optimal way to implement requirements in a clean and elegant way.
This is a challenging position and is not suitable for a novice or an entry-level programmer.
• Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications for Supertasker PVT LTD.• Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance
• Adhere to and recommend improvements to project coding standards• Work in a team environment with shared code, disciplined use of source code control and process documentation• Improve software quality by conducting systems analysis, and recommending changes in policies and procedures• Participate in the growth and expansion of the company
Skills & Requirements
· Extensive experience with PHP & Laravel 5.5 framework
· Understanding of writing modern PHP applications using MVC architectures and object-oriented programming
· Expert with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design and integration
· Experience in architecting, designing, maintaining, develop complex SQL statements and query optimization MySQL databases
· Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
· Excellent understanding of site development, application layouts, and portals.
· Strong desire to evolve, progress, learn, and collaborate
· Strong time management and the ability to multitask
· Experience with third party API integrations
· Experience of hybrid containers such as PhoneGap/Cordova for one or more mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.)
· Experience in Ionic 3 framework
· Experience in consuming and creating REST services
· Experience in Mobile Native UI
· Proven experience with successfully launched Hybrid applications.
· Provide fixes for bugs or issues without assistance
· Experience with Linux environment and administration
· An innovative, creative, proactive and collaborative approach to web development
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Self-motivated, able to work independently and can prioritize among many competing needs
· Work closely with other members of the team to deliver high quality developments
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
SaleFinder is not an online shopping site but allows you to search online before you head to the shops. Some retailers that advertise with SaleFinder have online shopping available on their own website and where this is available you will find a 'buy now' link on products that can be purchased onlin ...Read More