Salsoft Technologies is looking for Sr. Financial Controller who will be responsible for firm wide financial strategies (short and long term) planning, budgeting, implementation and analysis to ensure the financial goals of the company are achieved. This position requires an experienced individual with an approachable demeanor that welcomes departmental feedback and offers full support of the accounting department to the rest of the organization.
The Financial Controller will work regularly with the heads of business units. The specific responsibilities are:
- Maintain / oversee company books, chart of accounts, general ledger, payroll, and treasury activities
- Coordinate month and year-end closing activities
- Continually develop, optimize, and maintain the firm’s financial processes, project profitability reports, and budgeting process.
- Manage the company’s AR/AP and overall cashflow.
- Provide tax and regulatory oversight and ensure compliance.
- Periodically audit internal controls related to accounting / finance.
- Investigate and make recommendations related to the protection of corporate assets.
- Initially manage and successfully transition employee benefits over to HR.
Further, the reporting includes:
- Monitor and report on the financial health of the company in relation to the broader view.
- Provide financial reporting and analysis of bookings, commentary and recommendations regarding firm’s finances, strategic financial planning, and firm wide budget and tax planning
- Monitor the weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial management reports
- Continue to develop, maintain and populate the company’s financial dashboard
- Work closely with department heads to develop and furnish the vital information they need to be financially informed including revenue, expenses, gross margin and profit contribution.