1. To conduct TNA all across the organization quarterly and suggest / recommend trainings requirements.
2. Prepare quarterly based training calendars based upon identified training needs.
3. Prepare training modules for soft skill trainings and design technical skills training modules in coordination with relevant stakeholders (in house technical trainers).
4. Conduct in-house trainings himself on soft skills as per training calendar.
5. Conduct pre-training and post-training assessments at the time of trainings as well as periodically on job assessments as per defined policy/SOP.
6. Prepare training reports and training evaluations results and present to management regarding betterment / initiatives.
pFounded in 1948 as Pak Rubber Industries, the company was incorporated as Samad Rubber Works (Pvt.) Ltd. in 1962. With a focus on product development, the company has been manufacturing a variety of molded and fabricated products based on polymers and polymer coated fabrics since its inception. We ...Read More