1. Compile daily attendance (TM Reps & TM Assistant Managers) from system and share consolidate report with TM Manager.
2. Daily monitor TM Reps efficiency and effectiveness and provide weekly reports to TM Manager.
3. Provide monthly performance analysis of region and by Trade Marketing Reps
4. Consolidate data from TM Reps visits and share report with TM Manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
5. Compile coverage vs customer universe and share reports with TM Manager on quarterly basis
6. Follow up of Trade Marketing team expense claims and ensure its smooth submission.
7. Supports key stakeholders in coordinating for product team availability (TM Reps buffer stock for OOS and listing management)
8. Supports key stakeholders in coordinating for TM items support readiness (PPOSM / TPSOM / Give-ways / Program rewards…)
9. Continuously improve on current SOPs
10. Oversee talent adherence to business standards.
11. Increase operational efficiency through innovation.
Respect own time and other's time by being time sensitive.
pSamsons Group of Companies, a fast growing National Group involved in many businesses like Education, Mines, Textile, Tobacco, Beverages, Snacks and Confectioneries, invites all dynamic and professional people to be a part of our team. Group has a very well established sales network in Pakistan and ...Read More