When applying for the job, the following steps must be followed or else your application will not be considered.
- You must read the job description and understand the salary offered before applying.
- You must a basic knowledge excel sheet and Photoshop.
This vacancy will be stationed in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Morning Shift: Monday to Saturday - 09:00am to 07:00pm
Knowledge and minimum requirements:
- Must be able to comprehend and retain instructions.
- Good communication skill
- Knowledge of eBay and Amazon (Preferred).
- Basic excel sheet knowledge is must.
- Ability to maintain a high level of concentration.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and with a high level of accuracy.
- Good analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to consistently work scheduled hours.
- Flexibility in adjusting schedules and/or assignments, as necessary.
- Good with Photoshop
- Diploma, Graduates, BE or equivalent.
Job duties and responsibilities may include the following:
- Identify, modify the products as instructed
- Be up to date with our competitors.
- Maintain the products in company’s portal
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Photo Editing
- Research of the market
- Amending Product Pricing
- Creating Listing on an excel sheets
- The Applicant should be able to work in the team and come up with better ideas to take the company’s products to next level.
- Candidates for this position must have the ability to attend training for 10-15 days, Monday-Saturday.
- Training will be paid for at 50% Rate of the agreed salary regardless if you get the job or not.
- Growth opportunities
- Paid leaves
- Attendance allowance
- Yearly review
- Employee of the month
- Employee of the year