Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities:
Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
Can Return file for the companies, and have great knowledge about taxation and how to tax file and do complete company audit.
Senior Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Can maintain information related to tax.
- Can do a complete audit of a company and maintain all the books
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product. Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Senior Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, SFAS Rules, Research Skills, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, Corporate Finance, Financial Software, General Math Skills