Under the supervision of the Executive Director the Digital Marketing Specialist will plan, design, modify, develop, execute and implement Sarwar Foundation’s comprehensive marketing strategy and campaigns.
Develop innovative and creative ideas and perform a leading role in the construction of marketing strategy, content development, implementation and audience engagement as per quality standards and business requirements.
- Contribute to the creation of internal and external communications content.
- Analyze the effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives, identify gaps, analyze the internal and external environment and optimize accordingly.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop audio-visual aids and other marketing materials to promote features and news.
- Manage the full marketing lifecycle to conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns across channels.
- Ensure brand message is consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, YouTube Ads, Google Display and AdWords, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram campaigns, marketing database, email, and social media management.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Study and evaluate emerging technologies before applying.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of marketing content.
- Develop and manage website content.
- Find and target the audience.
- All other tasks assigned by supervisor/Team Lead.
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS degree in Advertising or Marketing or equivalent with IT/Computer Science or vice versa.
- 3+ year of marketing experience.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing SEO/SEM, YouTube Ads, Google Display and Facebook & Instagram campaigns, marketing database, email, social media management.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads and YouTube campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Content creation skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.