The Admin & Logistic Officer provides support, maintain, and manage systems to ensure the smooth operations and effectiveness of support services including support to Procurement, Inventory, Logistics support through improvement to each functional unit as well as coordination and communication between support and programmatic functions. Selected candidate will be responsible to ensure that Sayya Microfinance Company conforms and to provide support to Sayya Microfinance Company expatriates living in Pakistan or visiting for a short-term period with housing, lodging, security, and communication.The candidate will also be reponsible to play significant role in long term planning including initiatives geared towards operational excellence.
- Manage all logistical requirements related to trainings including requested hotel bookings, conference room arrangements, activity event planning and travel support, etc. Coordinate with Sayya Microfinance Company Country Office, when required.
- Manage administrative function and establish internal administrative systems and controls.
- Contribute fully to administrative implementation and oversight of technical assistance to partners in the area of management.
- Responsible for all administrative dealings with vendors, suppliers as per the Sayya Microfinance Company rules and policies.
- Responsible for all travel and logistics arrangements of the project.
- Keep strong liaison with the Country office Admin Unit for all activities.
- Establish all key administrative protocols and systems.
- View and assess potential office space according to pre-determined criteria.
- Negotiate prices, leases, and contracts on behalf of JHPIEGO.
- Support the supervisor in all service contracts with service companies and vendors including travel agency, insurance companies, printing houses, security and cleaning companies, equipment/furniture maintenance companies, etc. while making sure that they are working accordingly;
- Ensure Jhp compliance requirement , as well as Set up JHPIEGO office, Arrange for installation of telephones and other utilities, Maintain office records, Act as focal point for suppliers or service providers for procurements and repair & maintenance activity, Support project procurement, admin & logistic and IT staff, Ensure proper use and maintenance of physical assets and office, including vehicles, equipment, furniture, and office building, Arrange for repairs as necessary, Facilitate/oversee procurement process.
- Any other job as assigned by the supervisor
Required Qualification & Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably Master’s degree in business Administration or logistics/procurement, or related field with commensurate experience.
- Excellent organizational and administrative/management skills and 3-5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in the non-profit and/or development sector.
- Experience with INGO is a must, preferably with US government-funded NGOs or Projects.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations will be an added advantage.
- Self-management (i.e. motivation, dealing with pressure, adaptability) and the ability to project a professional, consistent image of confidence, integrity, and competence.
- Proven ability to work in a team.
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to travel within Pakistan.
- Computer literacy and ability to use all Office programs.
- Proficiency in English and Urdu
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be consider for an interview. The successful candidate selected for this position will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
Sayya Microfinance Company is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer