SDSol specialize in iOS, Android, and server application development. we have over 60 designers, programmers, and marketing professionals on staff and are looking for sharp and enthusiastic QA Engineer who has a strong grasp on STLC, passion for quality and customer focus.
In this role the candidate will be responsible for developing test plan, test cases, user manual and other QA related documents. Conducting black box, white box, performance, functional, load, and regression testing. Reporting bugs and communicates issues to ensure their fixing before product release.
Knowledge of automated tools will be big plus.
- Practical Knowledge of Software Development and Software testing life Cycle, QA standards,processes, methodologies and techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem skills to review functional / non functional specifications, prototypes and product requirement documents to create test strategies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team member and participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Experience in Preparing and managing tracibility Matrix, creating and executing test cases and test plans for large web/mobile based business applications with test, automation tools, scripts, etc.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills including technical writing skills to prepare User Manuals, Process flows, Deployment Checklists.
- Excellent knowledge regarding SQL
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM and experience in such environment
- Familiar with configuring of any web/application server such IIS or apache.
- Familiar with version control and file transfer clients
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.