Secours Islamique France (SIF) founded in 1991 is an international Non Governmental solidarity Organization acting in the fields of humanitarian and development aid, in France and worldwide. Working in the field for over 20 years, Secours Islamique France is now active in more than twenty countries, mainly in three sectors: water and sanitation, food security, and childhood. Teams of employees and volunteers working for Secours Islamique France also play an active role in France, fighting against exclusion and insecurity by various means. Alongside its operational aid activities, Secours Islamique France has developed an ability to advocate in order to bear witness and to alert the international community about the living conditions of the most vulnerable. SIF is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in France and around the world, while respecting cultural diversity without making any distinction based on origins, political affiliations, gender or beliefs, and without expecting anything in return. It intervenes where humanitarian and social needs require emergency mobilization of relief efforts as well as the implementation of development programs and advocacy actions. SIF is present in Pakistan since 2010 and currently working in three districts (Tharparkar in Sindh, Peshawar & FATA in KP and Islamabad/Rawalpindi in Punjab).
This is a full time job and will be basedin Tharparkar for the cleaning of office/guest houseunder the direct supervision of the Admin and Finance Assistant.
Objective 1:Perform Cleaningwork:
· Responsible for cleaning office and or Guest House.
· Responsible to ensureproper dusting and cleanness of office furniture,chairs, desk, table, and window
· Manage stocks of guest house and office (toilet tissues, cleaning products,) and request logistic department when needed.
· Report to the Admin for need for new supplies, missing/damaged items or any repairs required
· Wash cleaning clothes for office and guesthouses on regular basis (do not mix with normal clothes)
Objective 2: Washing kitchen sets and utensils
· Ensuring germ-free kitchen by cleaning of different utensils used in the kitchen on time.
· Manage stocks and kitchen cleaning items properly (Dishwashing & cleaning products,)
· Timely raising request for kitchen cleaning items
· Any other task assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge & Skills Required:
· Can read and write
· Able to understand Sindhi & Urdu (English may be preferred but not required)
· Have at least 2 year of experience working with I/NGO/ NGO.
· Passion about hygiene, flexible, reliable and able to work at a fast pace
· Must possess honesty and can do attitude
Ability to work under pressure
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’