- Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France.
- Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse.
- SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development.
- SIF provides its help since more than 20 years in the respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or sex.
- SIF is currently seeking a Project Manager with Cash Transfer Programming (CTP) expertise for the management of CFA “Cash for Food Assistance” project in Orakzai, KP.
- The Project Manager will support SIF in the implementation of a Cash Transfer Project (CTP) funded by WFP.
- The project is foreseen to provide cash for immediate food assistance for the returned communities of Orakzai, KP.
- The Project Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the Cash for Food Assistance program’s strategy and approach according to shared objectives of SIF and WFP and time frame in all of its components and in coordination with logistic, HR, Finance, Security and administration departments.
- The Project Manager is also responsible for training and capacity building of staff.
Project Coordination and implementation: In collaboration and according to the objectives fixed with and by the Country Programme Coordinator and Base Manager, He/She will:
- Develop strategies/methods and implement the activities related to the CTP project in accordance with the donor specifications, timeframe and budget allocated.
- Conducting regular monitoring Field visits of SIF targeted Project areas.
- Provide orientations on project as per proposals to staff members internally and externally as and when needed.
- Ensure effectiveness of project activities on weekly/ monthly basis and submit weekly/ monthly, Progress reports as per set indicators and targets of project to CPC in Islamabad.
- Collaborate with the Finance/Admin and Logistics to ensure that project supplies and resources are available in a timely manner to support project implementation.
- Provide support and guidance to other SIF staff to assist in their capacity-building activities.
- Regularly report to the CPC and base manager on all activities, weekly, bi-monthly & monthly with progress, achievements, bottlenecks to document challenges and lesson learned.
- Coordinate with WFP on all projects related activities and devise joint strategies for project implementation.
Human Resources: In collaboration and according to the objectives fixed with and by the HR Generalist and the Base Manager KP
- Manage directly the team under his responsibility
- Recruit the staff under his responsibility and evaluate them
- Anticipate and plan human resources requirements
- Organize and solve team conflicts and ensure good working conditions
- Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports according to the schedule defined by the Country Program Coordinator / Base Manager
- Ideally experience in the field of CTP programming especially in newly merged district context.
- English: fluent with excellent writing capacities (local language Pashto are advantages)
- Strong capacity of analyse
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Computer proficient
- Education ( Master or sixteen years of education)
- This position directs supervise the entire project team. Team leader- Cash for work & training, database management assistants, field engineers, Admin & finance assistants will be under his direct supervision.
- We are equal opportunity employer.
- Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
- "SIF Mission Pakistan Endeavour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff