Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development. SIF provides its help since more than 20 years in the respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or sex.
The training officer will be based in Orakzai; The overall responsibility of the training officer is to play the role leading and conducting training sessions with communities on different topics including nutrition, health and hygiene, CBDRM, agriculture, climate change and others topics, the training officer will conduct sensitization sessions with communities and disseminate key messages on nutrition, hygiene promotion, bio-saline agriculture, CBDRM and other topics.
Objective 1: Coordination & Information gathering
- Represent SIF in community and relevant stakeholders, mobilize and organize available resources to attain project objectives;
- Liaise and ensure access to community, identify potential beneficiaries, potential training venues for organizing cash for work activities;
Objective 2: Conduction of Trainings:
- To develop a training and session plan to train cash for training participants;
- Counselling and motivation to trainees for optimal learning and sensitization;
- Conduct pre and post tests for the cash for training activities;
Objective 3: Documentation:
- Documentation and record keeping of ongoing activities, identify/suggest potential training interventions at grassroots level;
- Documentation of every training session with visuals according to the designed template.
- Pre-test and post-test should be validated with the line manager, and keep it recorded.
- Identify and document the most significant cases (case studies);
Objective 4: Reporting:
- Assist Management with feedback and timely reporting for observation and analysis in field activities and maintaining data base for follow up impact or lesson Learnt;
- Pay regular field monitoring and supporting visits as well ensuring proper implementation of planned activities, especially on job support to individual at workplace;
This list is not limited; the employee may be required to perform any other task necessary and compatible with its functions.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’