Secours Islamique France (SIF) founded in 1991 is an international Non Governmental solidarity Organization acting in the fields of humanitarian and development aid, in France and worldwide. Working in the field for over 20 years, Secours Islamique France is now active in more than twenty countries, mainly in three sectors: water and sanitation, food security, and childhood. Teams of employees and volunteers working for Secours Islamique France also play an active role in France, fighting against exclusion and insecurity by various means. Alongside its operational aid activities, Secours Islamique France has developed an ability to advocate in order to bear witness and to alert the international community about the living conditions of the most vulnerable. SIF is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in France and around the world, while respecting cultural diversity without making any distinction based on origins, political affiliations, gender or beliefs, and without expecting anything in return. It intervenes where humanitarian and social needs require emergency mobilization of relief efforts as well as the implementation of development programs and advocacy actions. SIF is present in Pakistan since 2010 and currently working in three districts (Tharparkar in Sindh, Peshawar & FATA in KP and Islamabad/Rawalpindi in Punjab).
The training officer will be based in Tharparkar; The overall responsibility of the training officer is to play the role leading and conducting training sessions with communities on different topics including nutrition, health and hygiene, CBDRM, agriculture, climate change and others topics, the training officer will conduct sensitization sessions with communities and disseminate key messages on nutrition, hygiene promotion, bio-saline agriculture, CBDRM and other topics.
Objective 1: Coordination & Information gaining
- Represent SIF in community and relevant stakeholders, mobilize and organize available resources to attain project objectives;
- Liaise and ensure access to community, identify potential beneficiaries, potential training venues for organizing cash for work activities;
Objective 2:Conduction of Trainings:
- To develop a training and session plan to train cash for training participants;
- Counselling and motivation to trainees for optimal learning and sensitization;
- Conduct pre and post tests for the cash for training activities;
- Documentation and record keeping of ongoing activities, identify/suggest potential training interventions at grassroots level;
- Documentation of every training session with visuals according to the designed template.
- Pre-test and post-test should be validated with the line manager, and keep it recorded.
- Identify and document the most significant cases (case studies);
Objective 4: Reporting:
- Assist Management with feedback and timely reporting for observation and analysis in field activities and maintaining data base for follow up impact or lesson Learnt;
- Pay regular field monitoring and supporting visits as well ensuring proper implementation of planned activities, especially on job support to individual at workplace;
Knowledge & Skills Required:
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’