Laravel Developer works with team members to troubleshoot and improve back-end applications and processes. Laravel Developer should have understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Skills & Requirements:
- Backend development experience Strong grip on Laravel Server management Knowledge of Git & Unix environment is must Ability to write technical documentation Expertise in Java script; JQueryPHP; Laravel Critical analysis and argument skills Ability to adapt and learn new technologies