SeeThruTec is an offshore developement site for her Parent Company Alivia Technologies USA.
Job Listing & Responsibilities:
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for automating the manual testing over all test automation of projects involving our J2EE products. c
Creating test plans and scripts, building automated tests using automation tools, Junit and /OR Selenium, creating data fixtures, reporting bugs, approing builds, analysis for regression case coverage, smoke test, black box tests and certifying existing automated tests against the requirements.
- Writing automated tests in Java and its various tools.
- Creation of test plans, test scenarios and test scripts.
- Automating regression tests from backlog.
- Manual testing of features and bug fixes if autmation is not possible.
- Reviewing and certifying existing automated tests against the requirements
- Multi-tasking different projects and following project testing through to completion
- Collaboration with different teams, both technical and business.
- Rapid and thorough discovery of defects and reporting using bug tracking system
- Production testing of releases where needed
- 6+ years of professional experience testing web-based solutions.
- 3+ years of professional experience creating automated tests
- Experience developing scenarios for complex calculations
- Programming experience on the J2EE stack.
- Ability to manage your own mile stones and scoping Customer requirments.
- Very detailed oriented
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong validation skills
- Excellent English listening skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Excellent English documentation skills
- Collaborative, Team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Pride + Ownership
- Experience in Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
- Experience with Test Driven Development methodologies a plus
- Experience with Teamcity and/or Octopus a plus
- Experience with Git and Gitflow a plus
- Experience with the Atlassian Stack a plus
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
Job Type: Full-time