Exciting opportunity has risen for highly experienced Senior Graphic Designer who is creative and thinks out of the box. Would you like to work for a next generation global company with its headquarters in LONDON?
You would be responsible for creating Design of Logo that represents the company, Branding of all promotional materials, creating new designs to present to Managers, Incorporate design changes as and when required, and regularly update designs on website and social media platforms.
You will enjoy excellent Salary package, excellent career prospects, long time secure job and opportunity to work on a global project.
You must have the following:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer and agorapulse
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Provide constructive feedback
- Be Extremely Enthusiastic, Motivated and Passionate
- Strong team player with ability to lead
- Excellent Problem Solvers with CAN DO Attitude
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Experience
- Proven Track Record of having worked on large projects
- Ability to work Under Pressure
- Be Flexible and be Committed
- Excellent Organizational & Communication skills
Must have experience in the following designing programs:
- Writing Skills
- Strategy Planning
- Community Management
- Excellent Writing & communication skills