● Proven experience with Enterprise Level Java Web Application Tools such as J2EE, EJB3, JPA, Servlet, JSP, JSF and PrimeFaces.
● Knowledge of Java ORM frameworks - Spring and Hibernate.
● Familiar with relational and non-relational DBMS.
● Hands on with Apache Server Tools, such as TomCat and JBoss.
● Experience with devops tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins and Docker will be a huge plus.
Should be well versed in Windows and Linux.
● Develop hotfixes for an existing Java Web Application.
● Take initiative where necessary to improve security and add features to the system.
● Design Relational and non-Relational Databases.
● Respond to support tickets.
● Follow CICD paradigm and enforce the same in his team.
● Develop Java Web Applications.
● Help in maintaining the web application and DB server.
Define roles and tasks for his team.