Are you an highly experienced, ambitious PHP Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP Developer to come join our fast-paced E-Commerce logistic Company, having agile team of professionals.
We are offering superb career growth opportunities.
PHP Developer duties and responsibilities
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
• Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
• Interface with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
PHP Developer requirements and qualifications
• Previous working experience as a PHP Developer for 2-4 years
• Expert in any of Shopify, Magento2 , WordPress
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
• Excellent relational database skills with MySQL
• Experience with building restful JSON web services
• Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
• Understanding of responsive design frameworks such as bootstrap