- We are seeking an experienced laravel developer with many years working in a variety of different roles.
- A professional individual well-versed in both business logic and user experience, who is well-equipped to get hands-on building web applications from scratch.
- Your role will require you to be part of a team of remote developers based in Pakistan and so excellent communication skills are required.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a large bonus.
- The successful applicant should carry an interest in establishing and maintaining best practices and hold opinions on how to best approach their work.
- We work to a mantra of quality over quantity, you will be encouraged to work at the right speed to produce the highest quality of work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- - Design server-side architecture
- - Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- - Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency, troubleshoot, debug and upgrade, accordingly
- - Work with the Team to improve software
- These are not required, but will increase your chances of being successful
- Build the front end of applications by implementing provided visual design
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience in commercial website development
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management, self-motivation, able to work efficiently under own direction
- PHP (OO)
- Node & Composer
- Gulp / Webpack or similar
- Linux Command Line
- MVC principles
- REST APIs
- MYSQL / PostgreSQ
- Blade (templating)
Extra consideration will be given if you have any of the following
- HTML5 / CSS3 (including CSS grid / flexbox)
- SASS (or similar)
- Basic knowledge of design patterns & UX although you will always be provided designs for your front end work.