Server4Sale is looking for a highly experienced Full Stack Developer with over 5 years of solid hands-on experience to develop custom dashboards in cutting edge frameworks, work on APIs, maintain our existing source code and assist in maintaining our digital infrastructure. The day-to-day responsibilities would include working with product managers to add new iterations to our software release cycle, build new custom software from the ground up, perform extensive QA and testing.
- Design, build and operate highly available hosting infrastructure APIs.
- Work on developing custom control panels and dashboards and most importantly connecting them with APIs
- Design and develop APIs including configuration and performing tests.
- Reusing existing APIs to derive functionality and integrate that with custom panels.
- Configure and prepare production releases, deployment and rollback instructions.
- Create both PaaS and IaaS resources on Linux Servers to support development, product, and QA.
- Work closely with product managers to shape and deliver features to customers and thrive as an independent, autonomous, creative thinker that can break out from conventional solutions.
You're a good match for this role if:
- You have 5+ years working as a full stack developer and possess a degree in Computer Science
- You can comfortably work with both high-level APIs (REST, XML, JSON, SOAP), and low-level APIs integration, and testing
- You're familiar with latest cutting edge desktop and mobile frameworks
- You’ve got a good sense of UX when creating custom dashboards and panels
- Good hands-on Linux experience & prefer working in Linux based OS
- Solid hands-on experience with PHP, JS & Python Frameworks (particularly Angular, Vue, Laravel, React, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Databases including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Strong experience in working with Elastic (ELK) Stack including Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash
- Comfortable working in version control systems like Git, SVN etc.
- Having experience with WHMCS module development is a plus
- Option to work directly at our Karachi office or remotely from another city