The company has an opening for an Accounting expert preferably a Chartered Accountant who will be responsible for managing company finances and accounts. Proven experience of using QuickBooks accounting software is required.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Preparing Financial Statement, Income Statement, Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statements on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reports
- Reconciliations of different financial accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintaining Cash book register and posting entries in the system on a monthly basis
- Keeping documents and files in respective folders
- Verifying and ensuring timely payment to Suppliers, service providers like transport companies. administrative, MIS, etc.
- Managing petty cash transactions and Reimbursement of imprest (petty cash) expenses and cash payments verification with proper evidence
- Reviews, analysis and presents financial data, including revenue forecasting and expenditure reports to determine the Company's Financial Position
- Prepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reports
- Maintains various ledgers, journals, registers, and other financial records
- Maintaining accounts of advances granted to employees etc
- Maintaining accounts of accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining Chart of Accounts
- Bookkeeping & Voucher Management and assign entries to proper accounts
- Ability to coordinate with diverse teams, updated tax-related knowledge
- Filing of Income Tax Return and Filing of With-Holding Tax. Handing all the tax matters (Sales Tax & Income Tax)
- Manual and computerize reporting using Quick Book
- Verification of vendors/suppliers bills
- Determines payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and Processes monthly payrolls
- Managing AU The Financial Records (For External & Internal Reporting
- Writing Letters e.g Legal Notice, Supplier & Customers, Trade Association and Government Institution
- Negotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Regularly reporting Sales & receivables, expense and any other report required by the management
- Excellent Command over Ms Office particularly Ms Excel
- Assist internal or external auditors when an audit has been carried out·
- Any other relevant assign by spectra management.
CPA and Chartered Accountants are preferred. Masters in Finance or Accounting equivalent degree are encouraged to apply.
- Must have 3 or more internship experience paid or unpaid with leading Accountancy Audit firm. This is an important criterion for hiring for this job.
- Proficient in accounting terminology and practices.
- Positive attitude towards work, Self Starter, and Dedicated
- Expert in using QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Well versed with financial accounting systems with a proven track record.
- Expertise in MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to new working condition constantly.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in report writing and documentation.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Self-motivated with good organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Reliable, efficient and responsible.
Candidates with accounting certification and credentials like ACCA, CIA, CA, CMA is highly preferred.
Working Hours ((9 AM til 5 PM)
Candidates are preferred to have their own vehicle to travel and visit Tax, banks or any other legal Departments.
NUST and other leading university graduates are encouraged to apply.
Local candidates from Islamabad are preferred.