We are urgently looking for an expert and experienced Block Chain Developer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and verify cryptographic protocols deployed on the blockchain.
- Design, Code, and implement, business applications.
- Collaborate with various line of business technology teams to design and build robust and performant blockchain-based solutions.
- Prepare estimates on design and development services for integration initiatives.
- Work closely with product management to define requirements and prototype and design new features for product users.
- Develop high level and detailed user flow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and functional design.
- Work in Blockchain development to incorporate the design into source code implementation and end user documentation.
- Design/develop and test software programs including graphic user interface (GUI), database mapping/connectivity, network protocols, and other wide.
- Node back-end development and react front-end development.
- HTML + CSS styling and AWS infrastructure maintenance.
- Developing software to interact with the Ethereum blockchain.
This role requires a wide variety of expertise and capabilities, including:
- Expertise in application, smart contract, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems.
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages.
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices.
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management.
- Practical experience developing on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, or Corda.
- Experience with encryption algorithms, key management, and cryptographic principles.
- Solid experience developing with Java, Python, or GoLang, experience with RDBMS a plus.
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning blockchain technologies.
- Experience with off-chain frameworks a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints are advantageous to this role.