Number of Resources Required: 01
Duration: One Year
Age Range: 25 to 32 Years
Qualifications: 16-years of education (BS/BCS/BE/ BCIT)
Desired nature of experience
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant work experience as Network Administrator in mid to large scale organization.
- Network Design, Operations and Administration of LAN / WAN (Network Switches, Routers, Firewalls, IPS, IDS, etc.)
- Hands-on working experience of Access Points, Wireless Controller, VoIP and Video Conferencing solutions.
- Should have experience of network designing, configuring, installing and administering network operating systems of switches, routers, firewalls, VoIP, video conferencing, wireless
LAN and other network devices.
- Should have experience of Fiber Optic Laying and Termination projects.
- Should have experience of Wireless LAN deployment projects
- Should have experience of LAN structured cabling and Network Testing like Fluke Testing, OTDR Testing etc.
- Should have experience of Network diagram/design software like MS Visio, Cisco Packet Tracer, GNS3 etc.
- Should have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for performing work that supports the operation, installation, maintenance, monitoring and modification of LAN/WAN.
- Ensure job safety permits (where needed) to execute activities related to networks.
- Manage network activities with structured cabling (including configuring network related devices).
- Maintain network related diagrams and documentation.