Our brand Dynasty is driven by innovation and design. We’re searching for an experienced Art-Director to take the helm of our art department. The ideal Art-Director will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to the position, promoting our company and that of our valued products. We are looking for an experienced manager, who can inspire and be inspired by others to take our creative efforts to the next level. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with any audience.
Objectives of this Role:
- Oversee the art department by hiring, training, assigning, scheduling, and mentoring staff.
- Establish art department standards for production, productivity and quality.
- Ensure team adheres to current processes, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales divisions in creating marketing plans, aligning team priorities with business objectives to deliver high-quality work on time and on budget.
- Develop presentation approaches, styles, and techniques for the team to implement.
- Analyze market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape, and track campaign performance.
- Work with the entire team to establish a unified brand understanding and voice for the company, helming a creative audit to elevate our innovation.
- Conceptualize campaign vision, harnessing original graphics, copy, content website, social media, and other marketing materials.
- Develop creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables.
- Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
- Present or oversee presentation of final concepts and coordinate production and dissemination for cross-organizational use.
Experience & Skills:
- Hands on experience with logo design, typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design.
- Have a solid knowledge of photography, video production and have web development experience.
- Should have a solid experience in retail visual merchandising.
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative and InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Highly skilled with leading a team.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.