We are a small, fast-growing Istanbul / Turkey based startup providing field management software as a service (SaaS) for our clients. We enable our clients to manage their fieldwork and employees more easily by sending tasks, tracking live locations and much more.
We're looking for an awesome web developer to join our fast-growing SaaS startup on a full-time, remote-working basis.
- Excellent skills in designing and developing Web Applications and related technologies.
- Deep understanding and solid experience in Web Application development.
- Skilled in Object Oriented programming with supporting work experience.
- MySQL or other relational database design and development required.
- Working with 3rd party APIs
- Comfortable with writing, editing, and maintaining Unit/Feature tests
- Comfortable refactoring/understanding legacy code
- Ability to work on both front end and back end technologies
- A communication pro – must be able to explain technical issues to a non-technical person, pleasantly.
- Highly attentive to details, able to cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s
- There is direct project oversight, but you are expected to take ownership of your work and your projects, establish deadlines, and communicate progress proactively
- Eager to research and learn in a self-directed way (always improving)
- Minor and major application feature development.
- Assist stakeholders in developing feature specifications
- Plan, code, and deploy new features/applications/projects/modules/plugins
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- Suggest improvements, security needs, best practices, etc.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an innovative and Experienced Full Stack Developer who is motivated, creative, and fun to assist in developing our custom Laravel web applications.
- Full time, 10am - 5pm, Monday - Friday in your time zone
- Work from your home office
We prefer a great/interested/excited programmer with less experience to an unmotivated or unengaged programmer with tons of experience.