We are looking for a qualified Production Planner to organize production according to demand and quality standards. You will be the one to ensure our goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner.
• Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
• Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
• Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
• Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
• Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
• Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
• Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
• Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
• Prepare and submit status and performance reports
• Proven experience as production planner
• Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
• Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
• Good at math and statistics
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication abilities
Shan Foods is Global Food Manufacturing Company. It has its processing Units in Pakistan, Sharjah, Makkah, UK & USA.