We are looking for young and energetic female talent for our USA-based company Sharp Formation LLC in various roles as PM manager but she must work for 3 to 4 months in the below-mentioned categories then she will be promoted as PM upon the basis of her work and value in the company. We are working in the market since 2020 and want to expand our business.
Company Formation, TM Filing, and Research on other projects e.g. Business License registration, Patent, check, etc. Specialists are responsible for overseeing lead development, sales consultations, and the license application process. This involves developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, cold calling, developing strategic partners, networking, document creation, client interfacing, and maintaining the Salesforce client database. Sales Professionals need to be multi-talented! They need to show expertise in the wide range of key activities in which the role involves them.
Responsibilities for Company Formation:
Interact with Salesforce, and the CRM system to ensure leads, opportunities, and client accounts are correctly managed.Create license applications and oversee the document signaturesRespond to all communication within 1 working dayProfessionally relay licensing requirements and restrictions to Entrepreneurs and channel partners.Remain current on the socio-political environment and how that is impacting clients, especially those that are high-risk nationalitiesManage client expectations and deliver content in a relatable format
- Maintain a good relationship with each client to foster trust and develop potential referrals
- Liaise with the various departments and partners to ensure a seamless process for company formation
- Adhere to various KPIs provided in the form of targets, lead management, and salesforce use
- Enter all leads and information into Salesforce at the time of receiving the lead
- Network and develop new business opportunities and leads Research strategic locations for leadership development throughout the Globe
- Provide a weekly report to the Sales Manager providing updates of events attended, companies approached, strategies implemented, regions visited, leads developed, and potential sales
Responsibilities for Research
- Administering surveys.
- Creating reports.
- Reviewing other studies.
- Analyzing data.
- Overseeing particular projects.
- Give the solutions
Responsibilities for Data Entry
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders, or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not a loss
Responsibilities for Trade Mark Registration
- Manage, protect and enforce portfolios of intellectual property (IP) rights, including trademarks, copyright, and designs
- Advise on the legal aspects of marketing new goods or services and their introduction into the marketplace, as well as developing brand enlargement
- Research new trademarks and advice on availability by carrying out national and international searches to see if the proposed trademark is already in use
- Oversee all procedural details of trademark and design registrations in the UK, USA, France, Canada, and internationally
- Monitor deadlines and make sure they are met in good time
- Manage any opposition to trademark registration and advise on conflicting applications
- Negotiate in trademark disputes and take action on trademark infringement and passing off
- Draw up appropriate contractual papers
- Monitor existing and proposed trademarks
- Advise clients about countries in which to seek registration and the most cost-effective way of achieving this
- Develop working relationships with relevant brand managers and customers of departments
- Handle renewals of trademark and design registrations
- Handle other trade mark related work such as transfer of ownership, licensing agreements, and increasing the scope of protection
- Manage marketing activities - this may be part of your responsibilities if you work at the partnership level
- (with experience and further qualifications) exercise IP litigation and IP advocacy rights in court
- supervise the work of junior team members.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to think visually.
- Having interpersonal skills.
- Being detail-oriented.
- Having problem-solving skills.
- Being proactive.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills in English is compulsory.
- Being persistent and patient.
- Having advanced analytical skills.
- Being able to develop original research agendas.
- MS Office Skill
- Google Sheet
- Google Data
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer savvy
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in Business, Business Management, Information Technology, and Sales.
- Candidate must have 1 year of experience in any form according to her degree program
- Candidate must provide an experience letter we will verify
- Onboarding SOPs and Training for CSM