As an IT Technician / System & network administrator you must be well-versed in computer systems and network/server infrastructure functions.
The ideal candidate will be able to work diligently and accurately with great problem-solving ability in order to build system, fix issues and ensure the functionality.
The goal is to install and maintain high level IT and network infrastructure.( Domain / Active directory installation and maintenance, DNS server implementation, File server, Additional domain controller and Backup procedure)
• Provide complete system and network support by setting up servers, installing and configure operating systems and software.
• Install, configure and manage Domain/Active directory, DNS server, File server, DBMS with knowledge of backup procedures and working experience.
• Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the network by managing servers, users and LAN/WAN devices.
• Manage security software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks.
• Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality. Also keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference.
• Performing necessary upgrades to the System and network infrastructure as needed and implement approved network changes in accordance with applicable procedures.
• Perform corrective and preventative maintenance tasks for all IT equipment.
• Sixteen (16) years of education in relative field e.g. CS, IT etc. from HEC recognized university.
• Proven experience in systems and network administration or in similar role.
• Thorough knowledge of Server Operating systems, Active directory, File server and DNS server. e.g. installation, management and configuration etc.