We are looking for The QA/QC Material Engineer who will responsible for implementing site quality assurance and quality control system, in compliance with the quality standards at the site to ensure high-quality products.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Accountable for the quality and workmanship of every activity, precise knowledge of all aspects of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural, and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary processes.
- Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
- Develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review the quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manuals and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Analyze all products and non-conformance processes and evaluate all documents to ensure the maintenance of optimal quality and prepare monthly reports to evaluate performance.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.