Silverow’s client Navson is a UK based FMCG company with large ambitions.
Navson was established in 2002 and have gone from strength to strength and now have a number of brands in the UK market.
We are a dynamic company with a strong culture of success.
It encourages and rewards its team to achieve their own goals and the company’s objectives.
Navson has an impressive growth record and future plans, so we are looking for someone who could contribute at the highest level and become vital member of the team based in Rawalpindi.
- Manage the end to end shipment process for all shipments
- Identify cost-effective logistic solutions
- Prepare all documentation required appropriate to the shipment to facilitate transit
- Work with Logistic partners, warehouse staff and customers, customs clearance and deliveries
- Proactively monitor the status of shipments, identify and deal with any issues as they arise or escalate appropriately
- Developing and maintaining a close relationship with warehouse staff, Logistic partners and customers
- Proactively manage costs at all times through planning cost-effective and appropriate shipment solutions which do not compromise on the quality of our service
- Reporting directly to Logistics Manager in the UK
- A strong educational background at least graduate level qualification.
- Fluent in spoken and written English language skills
- Excellent computing skills: Microsoft Excel at an advanced level (e.g., Power Queries, and Power Pivot Tables), PowerPoint and ERP systems at a high standard
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly numerate with experience working in an analytical position
- Excellent data management skills
Please note office timings are as below
April to October 12noon – 9pm (PST)
November to March 1pm – 10pm (PST)